Join Me In Getting a Bucket!


Hi friends.

I asked for help from my jewels in this new thing I’m doing and they said yes, the first of which is Kody.   There are purposes behind what I’m doing, I’m just not ready to share it quite yet.  It’s a new thing that has been in the making for about ten years.  Although probably longer as God is involved.  My Father whispered about it ten years ago when I was in Ghana, fighting for Kody, and then miraculously bringing him home.

I did not at all coordinate Kody’s video with that fact, super cool though as this connection just now hit my heart.  The level of self promotion that I’m doing is so not my heart, it is hugely outside of my comfort zone.  I however want to more than anything do what Jesus asks me to do.

I’m trying to grow my Instagram page and I need your help.  If you are on Instagram please find me and join the giveaway I’m doing.   Go to @preciousjewelsmamma for more information.  Click on the video I created posted on my page and tag away.

More than anything my heart is to make Jesus famous, and my prayer through all the new things I’m doing is that I make Him known.

I heard someone say that  if what God is asking you to do feels completely uncomfortable and like you might throw up, you’re on the right path.  Ha!!  I know I’m on the right path.  Anyone else venturing out on a new thing that God has been stirring in your heart!?

Keep going friend.
If you have no idea how you’re going to do it, keep going.  He has it already figured out.  All you are doing is stepping into a flow of will that He has already determined.

If you feel like you might throw up, keep going.  Just grab a bucket for the journey and make sure your gaze is fixed on the one who made you, who knows you, and who has an extraordinary destiny planned for you.


💙 Maria

Comments